Borrowing Photographs About me elsewhere Lovelies Goldberry Artisans

Sunday, September 18, 2011

What I've been up to

I thought I would share with you just a couple things that I have been doing lately.

First, the other day I went out and took some pictures. It's hard sometimes to take pictures this time of year because the flower are mostly dead (question: does anyone know where that phrase comes from?) and there is less color outside. However, with some thought, there are many things to take pictures of. 

Including this...I don't really know what it is, but it I think it looks cool.


My sister, Lydia, grew squash and tomatoes this year. The photo below is a squash flower-thing still in her garden.


My latest knitting project is a scarf. Yes, that hole is supposed to be there. :) You can go see a finished one here. I love the yarn! It is just soo soft! I was knitting this scarf in my school library while reading. The librarian waled by and commented on it and said that she knit, too. :) Later, a girl saw it in my bag and pulled it out to look at it. She pointed to the hole and said "You missed a spot here." I had to explain that it was supposed to be there. :)


Oh, and the book I was reading in the library while knitting? Emma by Jane Austen. I love this book!!!!!! I have seen the BBC miniseries Emma and love it, so I decided that I should read the book. :) I already wanted to, though. It is pretty funny and sweet. I'll let you know when I finish it.





And now, enough about me!
What have you been doing lately?


7 comments:

  1. I love knitting too! It's so satisfying when you finish something!
    God Bless~
    Tirzah

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have so many projects that I have to finish and I love that satisfying feeling!
    Thanks for being a follower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh! Those book pictures are awesome!! :) Knitting is awesome, I've been knitting sine I was 10, and I've loved it ever since :)
    ~Lily bellefluerphotographyblogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I started knitting when I was about 10, too. I have so much fun making things. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are some lovely photos! I love them!

    http://withmiracle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that first photo--so unique!

    And I absolutely adore Emma...it's a classic with me. (: Plus I'm playing Emma in a theatrical adaption this year, so that makes me extra excited about it! I hope you love the book.

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks. :)
    So far I have been LOVING Emma! I can't wait to finish it. :) It's so cool that you get to play Emma! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and brightening my day with a little bit of sunshine!