Borrowing Photographs About me elsewhere Lovelies Goldberry Artisans

Friday, December 2, 2011

Knitting Patterns



Christmas is quickly approaching! Now that it is December, this has really kicked in for me. I need to finish making my gifts! Not to mention wrap them. :) Just in case you need a little last minute inspiration or ideas, I have complied this little list of some knitting projects:

For children:



0320_earflaphat




Image 1  








Image 1

Knitted Wreath



Mug Jacket {Ravelry download}


I am linking up this post to:







How is your Christmas crafting going?

p.s. there are two giveaways going on at Discover Life: here and here.

TEXT

4 comments:

  1. that mug jacket is so cute as are all of your suggestions, makes me want to get my knotting needles out
    blessings
    Rachel Hope

    ReplyDelete
  2. Em!!! I've been looking absolutely everywhere for those "optismistic knit gloves" You are awesome and amazing m'dear.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gabby, thanks and I am glad that I could help you, dear! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how these look! i have to try them!

    ~Lily bellefluerphotography.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and brightening my day with a little bit of sunshine!