Borrowing Photographs About me elsewhere Lovelies Goldberry Artisans

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Goal #45 Complete

goal #45: wear flip-flops for one whole day in the winter. {random goal, i know, but i was running out of ideas}

i have actually done this a couple of days in the past few weeks. i either had sandals on or had barefeet.

we still have snow, so it counted.


we have a lot of bare ground as well, but to get to church i had to walk on/through snow.


yes, i know i need to paint my nails, but it's still early. it is not even officially spring yet.

these sandals are my favorite shoes. i love how i can see myself in them. plus, i can get flip-flop bokeh, which is pretty amazing.

do you ever wear sandals in the winter?

how much {if any} snow do you have left?

6 comments:

  1. well done! I don't usually wear thongs or sandals in winter (and I don't even get snow! : )

    Love ~*Chantelle*~
    oh and that is great about your 50 followers! : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Chantelle! I live in sandals as soon as I can. *smiles*.

      Blessings,
      Emily.

      Delete
  2. No... I'm afraid I don't wear sandals in winter :P I'm "give me some boots and I'm good to go" sort of gal. But I like sandals- especially leather ones.

    Love,
    gabby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love boots until the snow is gone. *smiles*.

      Love,
      Emily.

      Delete
  3. My paretns would not allow me to wear sandels/flip-flops in the winter.*pouts* :( We don't have any snow left here. Usually we have lots of snow still but the weather is exceptionally warm. :D
    Congrats on your 54 followers! ;)

    ♥Godsgirlz1♥

    godsgirlz1.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I pretty much wear boots until the snow melts and then my family laughs at me wearing sandals in 30 degree weather.
      We typically have a lot of snow, but we didn't get much this year.
      Thanks so much!

      Blessings,
      Emily.

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by and brightening my day with a little bit of sunshine!