Borrowing Photographs About me elsewhere Lovelies Goldberry Artisans

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

weekly wrap-up #2

i know this is a little late, but the week isn't even half over yet, so it works. you can read week one here, if you would like.


listening to:
more celtic music
disney movie songs


reading:
emma


watched:
hugo
cake boss


crafting:
started an inspiration journal


memorized:
james 2:14-17


favorite/inspiring blog posts:
devotion: day 2 at days of strength {my friend just started blogging; please go on over and check out her blog!}


other things that happened this week:
we had family photos taken.
i found a houndstooth skirt at goodwill for $5.
i bought some yarn {it was on sale!}.
i broke a jar of salsa and it splattered on my pants.


what did you do this week?

2 comments:

  1. This week I went thrifting downtown with my family, made a new kind of bread (the stuff is heavenly), had a short photoshoot with my brother, got my hair cut, and found out how to download fonts. This week was fun.

    I love your inspiration journal, by the way. And thanks so much for linking me <3

    love,
    gabby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sounds like you had a lovely week! Baking bread is a lot of fun. I wish I had more time to do it.
      Thank you, m'dear!

      Blessings,
      Emily.

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by and brightening my day with a little bit of sunshine!