Borrowing Photographs About me elsewhere Lovelies Goldberry Artisans

Sunday, April 8, 2012

happy easter

happy easter, everyone! i hope that you have a wonderful day.

Resurrection Sunday
{via}


i hope that you all remember why we celebrate this day of resurrection. as i sit here eating candy, i think about our sunrise service this morning. even though it was cloudy and looked like it was about to rain, many people showed up to praise God and and His resurrected Son. voices were raised in song. ears were open to the message. 


window
{via}


happy easter, everyone!







5 comments:

  1. Happy Easter!! :)

    ~Lily

    lilycarolinephotography.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy, happy, happy Easter, dear girl! I wanted to say thank you for all your sweet comments- I know I don't return half as many of them as I ought, but wanted to just say up front, you're wonderful and I really really appreciate all of your lovely notes.

    God bless you!

    xo,
    Gabby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Gabby! I *love* your blog so I am happy to comment often. You are one of my most faithful commenters and I appreciate every one of them!

      Blessings,
      Emily.

      Delete
  3. come over and see my giveaways!

    want to be featured and do a giveaway on my blog this month? let me know by thursday

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and brightening my day with a little bit of sunshine!