Borrowing Photographs About me elsewhere Lovelies Goldberry Artisans

Thursday, May 10, 2012

psalm 119


psalm 119:23-24

princes also stand and speak against me,
but Your servant meditates on Your statutes. 
Your testimonies are also my delight
and my counselors.


psalm 119:37

turn away my eyes from looking at worthless things,
and revive me in Your way.




psalm 119:47-48

and i will delight myself in Your commandments,
which i love.
my hands also i will lift up to Your commandments,
which i love,
and i will meditate on Your statutes.




psalm 119:50

this is my comfort in my affliction,
for Your word has given me life.



psalm 119:54

Your statutes have been my songs
in the house of my pilgrimage.



happy thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and brightening my day with a little bit of sunshine!