Borrowing Photographs About me elsewhere Lovelies Goldberry Artisans

Friday, September 28, 2012

September pinterest projects


Here are my Pinterest projects this month!

Now, I do not have a specific pin for this project, but I have seen it kicking around for a while. Basically, I put scrapbook paper in a frame and voila! Brand-new, pretty whiteboard. This frame I got for free {it was destined for goodwill} and the paper I got for about 10 cents.


Again, I do not have a specific pin for these couple of notebooks.
I covered them with brown paper and decorated that with magazine cutouts and washi tape.





I do have a pin for this project. :)

Mini Magazine Notebook DIY
{pin}


{image from Country Living magazine}


What have you been making this month?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and brightening my day with a little bit of sunshine!