Borrowing Photographs About me elsewhere Lovelies Goldberry Artisans

Friday, September 21, 2012

summer pinterest projects

One of my 55 in 2012 goals was to make at least one thing from Pinterest every month. I realized that I had not posted my projects from this summer.

For my May project, I do not have a specific pin for it, but I had seen this type of headband floating around on Pinterest and Etsy at the beginning of the summer. This thing saved my life some days at camp. *smile*


June project:



I basically used this pattern:

knit pouches
// pin //

I am planning on giving this away as a sunglasses case.

In July, I knit this super simple headband (cast on 5 stitches, work in stockinette stitch for as long as you want). It turned out to be another headband that I wore a lot throughout the summer.



I took the idea from this pin:

Pinned Image
// pin //

I still want to make a fabric one.

In August, I did my hair like this twice:

 
I like it because I can put my hair up in a bun and still have it look nice.

Need to braid a little tighter, but this is oh so cute!
// pin //

Depending on what I make from Pinterest this fall, I may or may not post them until after Christmas since most of them will probably be gifts.

What have you been making lately?
 



2 comments:

  1. I love love love the sunglasses case! Adorable, and great idea! The hairstyle is really cute too :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and brightening my day with a little bit of sunshine!