Borrowing Photographs About me elsewhere Lovelies Goldberry Artisans

Monday, September 24, 2012

what i wore // sweaters and dots




Happy Monday, all! I hope you all had a good, restful weekend.

About my outfit today:

sweater // made by me
red dotted shirt // hand-me-down
brown dress pants // hand-me-down
shoes // payless
scarf // reny's
earrings // claire's

Today I am linking up to a couple of fall fashion events. One over at Be Thou my Vision and the other at Through the Lilacs. Be sure to check out the events!

Hugs,
Emily.


3 comments:

  1. You MADE that sweater!? Honey, you've GOT to be a knitting teacher when you "grow up."
    -Gabby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely outfit! I love all the colors. :) Cute shoes, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boy, you're pretty:) How long did it take you to make that sweater?? It took me almost five months to complete a scarf for my dad-but a sweater? Wow! Say hi to (let me see if I can remember everyone!) Abbie,Lydia,Zach,Luke,Jacob,Sadie, Chloe and Natalia for me! (did I get everyone?:)
    {Emma}

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and brightening my day with a little bit of sunshine!