Borrowing Photographs About me elsewhere Lovelies Goldberry Artisans

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

handmade Christmas gift ideas

since Christmas is quickly approaching, i am working on finishing up everyone's Christmas gifts. i make gifts for all of my family {10 people, besides me} and some of my friends. this year, i started knitting back in september. i think it's my best year yet for planning ahead. even with planning it all out, i still have a few people to craft for. here are a few projects that look like great last-minute gifts; i hope they help you, too!

Gift Tags made from Christmas cards
{via}

Christmas tags from old Christmas cards.

DIY: mini notebook from cereal box
{via}

i have actually made one of these, and it took hardly any time at all!

handmade envelopes + doilies+ {decorated} clothespins + baker's twine = a cute "inspiration" wire where one can place their letters in!
{via}

maybe i could put little letters in each envelope...

the perfect bookmark
{via}

D.I.Y. Pot Holders
{via}

Boot cuffs!!
{via}

Bulky hat by Eveli Kaur - free
{via}

if you are looking for more inspiration for a handmade Christmas, be sure to visit this post by the lovely miss grace.

what about you? do any of you plan on crafting Christmas gifts this year?

2 comments:

  1. Oooh, I adore those mint green boot cuffs!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute! thanks for linking up, deary.
    xoxo,
    Grace

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and brightening my day with a little bit of sunshine!