Borrowing Photographs About me elsewhere Lovelies Goldberry Artisans

Monday, December 3, 2012

how did december get here so quickly?

snow.
{via}

how did december get here so quickly? 
i love the month and all that it brings, but i love other months, too. it seems like just yesterday that snowbanks were melting; spring flowers bloomed at alarming rates; summer passed by in a blur; fall was here and gone before i could blink. and now we are ready to start a new cycle of seasons. christmas is just around the corner. 2013 is approaching with lightning-fast speed, reminding me of what i have or have not done as well as what i hope to do.
craziness.

2 comments:

  1. I know the feeling, I really cant believe its december. It seems only yesterday it was january first, and the year was new and exciting.
    Blessings ~ Rachel Hope

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously. I really don't know how December sneaked {it's a word ;)} up on us so quickly. I pray your December is merry and bright and filled with all types of Christmas goodness, deary.

    xoxo,
    Grace

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and brightening my day with a little bit of sunshine!