Borrowing Photographs About me elsewhere Lovelies Goldberry Artisans

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

camp


camp.

It is a word filled with many memories.

I have been going to camp for my whole life. I started as a staff kid, then a camper, and now I am a staff member. 

Today, I am headed off to CYIA (you can read about the program here, if you would like) which is held at the camp I attend. There, I will be learning how to present the Gospel to children, then going out into the streets to share God's plan of salvation with whomever we find. I will then teach at children's clubs for a week. I would appreciate your prayers! I will be leaving today and coming back next Friday.

What are some of your summer plans?

Hugs,
Emily.


1 comment:

  1. I'm going to miss your online self, but I know that you will have an incredible time teaching about and learning about God :)
    Love you dear!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and brightening my day with a little bit of sunshine!