Borrowing Photographs About me elsewhere Lovelies Goldberry Artisans

Friday, October 25, 2013

Lydia, my goofball


Meet Lydia Grace, my younger sister.

I wish you could meet her. She can be a total goofball then pop out a philosophical comment then discuss theology then talk about her dreams of becoming a nurse, preferably all in less than ten minutes.

Sometimes, I want to take pictures of her modeling my knitting projects. Half the time, she makes so many faces while I do this that most of my pictures end up not having her face in them.

Other times, though, she channels her "inner senior" and behaves like the gorgeous model she is.

On this particular day, Lydia chose the latter option which worked out well for me.














No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and brightening my day with a little bit of sunshine!