Borrowing Photographs About me elsewhere Lovelies Goldberry Artisans

Monday, February 3, 2014

Delight 365 // days 27-34

Day 27

"Kindred spirits are not so scarce as I used to think. It's splendid to find out there are so many of them in the world." 
Anne of Green Gables 

I threw a surprise party for one of my dear friends last week since she left for an equestrian college this past Saturday.


Day 28

"He who works with his hands is a laborer. He who works with his hands and his head is a craftsman. He who works with his hands, his head, and his heart, is an artist." 
St. Francis of Assisi 


Day 29

The other night, Natalia was the last one of the little girls to brush her teeth before going to bed. She turned to me and said, "I'm the last one in the bathroom. You know why? Because I'm the last sister."


Day 30

"This is the story of how I died. Don't worry, it's actually a very nice story and it isn't even mine." - Tangled 

Sometimes Natalia and I chill out and watch Disney movies together. 


Day 32 (I missed Day 31)

One of my campers wiped out on the sledding hill at the winter camp I volunteered at this weekend. She was fine, don't worry. *smile*


Day 33

My brother Jacob skating at winter camp.


Day 34

“How wonderful it is to be able to write someone a letter! To feel like conveying your thoughts to a person, to sit at your desk and pick up a pen, to put your thoughts into words like this is truly marvelous. ” 
Haruki Murakami 

I received a lovely package of Rory tea from the lovely Miss Grace. It made my day. *smile*


Happy Monday, everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Aw, thanks for the shoutout, dear heart. I hope you enjoyed your Rory tea. ;)
    LOVE that drawing of you. It's such a clever idea. And your little sister is just darling!

    Let's having another Sherlockian {this time knitting} day soon, kay? xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and brightening my day with a little bit of sunshine!