Borrowing Photographs About me elsewhere Lovelies Goldberry Artisans

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Delight 365 // days 63-72

I am participating in the Delight 365 challenge. The goal is to take a photo every day for a whole year, and some days have a word/theme. I've missed a few days, but oh, well. Life gets busy sometimes.

Day 63

"Fancies are like shadows...you can't cage them, they're such wayward, dancing things. But perhaps I'll learn the secret some day if I keep trying."

Anne of Avonlea


Day 64

"Sow for yourselves righteousness;
Reap in mercy;
Break up your fallow ground,
For it is time to seek the LORD,
Till He comes and rains righteousness on you."

Hosea 10:12


Day 65

“Never give up on what you really want to do. The person with big dreams is more powerful than one with all the facts.”

H. Jackson Brown Jr.


Day 66

Word: daring

"Every day I discover more and more beautiful things. It's enough to drive one mad. I have a such a desire to do everything, my head is bursting with it."

Claude Monet


Day 67

"A little consideration, a little thought for others, makes all the difference."

A.A. Milne


Day 68

"The most creative people have this childlike facility to play."

John Cleese

Sometimes, we play red light, green light in our living room.


Day 69

"I still find each day too short for all the thoughts I want to think, all the walks I want to take, all the books I want to read, and all the friends I want to see."

John Burroughs


Day 70

"We can't help everyone but everyone can help someone."

Ronald Reagan


Day 72

Word: tiny

"Let us spend our lives chasing the tiny moments of grace that hide in borrowed breaths, stolen glances, and the last instant before smiling lips come to rest."

Tyler Knott Gregson




2 comments:

Thank you for stopping by and brightening my day with a little bit of sunshine!