Borrowing Photographs About me elsewhere Lovelies Goldberry Artisans

Sunday, October 12, 2014

weekly wrap-up // fangirling






I was looking back over some of my old posts (I can't believe that I've been blogging for a little over three years!) and came across my "weekly wrap-up" posts that I used to do almost every week. I remembered how much I enjoyed writing those, so I thought I would start that series again. I don't want it to just be me talking about my week, though. I want to hear all about your week. What you did, read, listened to, watched, pretty much anything! I want to hear all about you, my readers.



crafting || cameo mittens || cardigan ||

discovering || Bing search rewards || apples and peanut butter are amazing together || riding the train by myself is nerve wracking || 

fangirling over || Parks and Recreation || The Fault in our Stars || Captain America: The Winter Soldier || Season 8 of Doctor Who as a whole, but especially "Listen" || 

enjoying || snail mail || evening walks || fall break || 



2 comments:

  1. Lovely pictures + words, as always girl! P.s I've nominated you for the liebster award: http://missabbeynoelle.blogspot.com/2014/10/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, dear, for both the nomination and the comment.

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by and brightening my day with a little bit of sunshine!