Borrowing Photographs About me elsewhere Lovelies Goldberry Artisans

Friday, September 4, 2015

Friday Favorites // 4



Another week, another round of Friday favorites!
(Also, posts three days in a row? What is this?)

// This headband tutorial looks pretty easy. I need to make some of these. //

// I bought some of these mason jar lids at Target last week. I've been enjoying drinking iced tea out of them as I say good-bye to summer. //

// Felicia's Stash Less series over at The Craft Sessions. They've been making me think about being more purposeful in the yarn and craft supplies I purchase. //


// This encouragement to make a real connection with people instead of just surface level connections online. //

// The movie Leap Year. It's so cute, plus the Ireland scenery and accents are gorgeous. //

What have you been loving this week?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and brightening my day with a little bit of sunshine!