Borrowing Photographs About me elsewhere Lovelies Goldberry Artisans

Friday, September 11, 2015

Friday Favorites // 5


Here we are again, with another Friday Favorites. I also just realized that the last post I put up was a Friday Favorites. Oops. I promise I have something different scheduled for this weekend. :)

// Any girl who loves music should have this skirt. It's just too cute. The website also has a bunch of other wicked cute clothing. (Sorry, sometimes I have to let my Mainer show). //

// I know I've mentioned this blog and podcast before, but I loved this post over at The Art of Simple about setting autumn resolutions rather than New Year's resolutions. I think I'm going to do this today. //

// Homeward Bound by Allyse Smith. I sang this song in my high school chorus a few years ago and loved it, then my Spotify Discover playlist chose it for me this week and I fell in love with it again. //

// Also, I listened to every song The Gray Havens have on Spotify, especially Gray Flowers and Train Station. Again, thank you Spotify Discover (students only have to pay about $5 a month instead of $9 for Spotify premium. So worth it). //

// I just bought a refurbished Nikon D5300 yesterday. I am so, so excited to get my first dSLR in the mail soon. Also, slightly terrified that I spent that much money on one thing. //

// And in honor of all the tv shows starting up again this fall...any Once fans, particularly Rumbelle shippers will appreciate this pin, And this one. And all of you Whovians (it starts on Saturday!!!): Shut up and just cry your eyes out. //

What have you been loving this week? Are any of your favorite tv shows coming back this fall? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and brightening my day with a little bit of sunshine!