Borrowing Photographs About me elsewhere Lovelies Goldberry Artisans

Friday, September 25, 2015

Friday Favorites // 6




This week has finally felt like fall. Earlier this week, it was so chilly I even pulled out my handknit socks for the first time this season. I wish fall could just stay forever.

Do you ever find that you music preferences change with the seasons? During the summer I listen to more upbeat, acoustic music, but once the cooler months roll around I listen to a lot of Michael Buble, Josh Groban, and Andrea Bocelli. You can listen to a few of my favorites in this playlist.

// This week I finally purchased some tea from Winterwoods Tea Co. They make organic, loose leaf teas, and the flavors I have tried are amazing. //

// I love fandom-related yarns, and I'm not the only one. How about this yarn called Vincent and the Doctor? Or "Little, Big Blue Box? Or, if Austen is more your thing, why not buy some Lizzy and Darcy yarn? //

// And while I'm on the subject...how about this adorable Doctor Who yarn bowl? //

// I'm a big fan of peanut butter, so this poster is so accurate. //

// I've been wanting to learn the entrelac knitting technique, and this tutorial makes it look fairly simple. //

// If you're into crafting or artsy things, you need to check out Creative Bug. For $5 a month, you have unlimited access to so many different crafting and art classes, and you can download one a month to keep for life. I'm so excited to watch some of the classes. //

What have you been loving this week? What are some of your favorite things about fall?



1 comment:

  1. I have tagged you for the One Lovely Blog Award over at my blog: Stlseeds.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and brightening my day with a little bit of sunshine!