Borrowing Photographs About me elsewhere Lovelies Goldberry Artisans

Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Simply Tuesday...on a Wednesday // Yarn Along






Reading and knitting are two of my favorite things, and I love doing them at the same time whenever possible. This book, though, is hard to do that with because I just want to underline so many wonderful quotes in it. Simply Tuesday is an amazing book by Emily Freeman that's all about celebrating the little things. It's one of those books that just has to be read slowly, and that's okay.

These socks are the Anne Socks from an edition of Jane Austen Knits (one of the only knitting magazines I invest in) knit with Cascade Heritage Paints sock yarn, one of my favorite sock yarns.

What have you been reading or knitting lately? What's up next on your list?yarn

3 comments:

  1. I adore the colours of the yarn and how the sock is looking. I've not hear of Jane Austen Knits - but the name alone has inspired me to search it out :) I really can't get enough of the yarn colour and the looks! jenny xx www.thegeekyknitter.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I love all the beautiful greens in this yarn. And Jane Austen Knits is pretty much the best thing ever. It is published twice a year by Interweave Knits.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and brightening my day with a little bit of sunshine!