Borrowing Photographs About me elsewhere Lovelies Goldberry Artisans

Thursday, January 14, 2016

Thankful Thursday // 9


After Thanksgiving, it's so easy to stop purposely being thankful and focus on the new beginnings that are just around the corner, but the turn of the year is the perfect time to be thankful for what God has done over the past year rather than thinking about how you've failed.

It's been a while sine I've posted one of these, so I'll be catching up for the next few weeks.

111. My church's college and career group.
112. Childhood friends.
113. Sending people letters and care packages.
114. My church family.
115. The love my family shares.
116. Occasionally having the house to myself and enjoying the quiet.
117. The enthusiasm for life that my little sisters have.
118. The vast creative abilities God has given to us.
119. Having the opportunity to minister to children through Good News Club, an after school Bible club, since some of the children that come would not otherwise know about the gospel message.
120. The doors opened and walls broken down while sharing a meal.
121. Laughter around the dinner table.
122. Friends you know you can count on, even if you don't get to see them very often.
123. Local restaurants where everyone knows everyone else.
124. My parents who are constantly pouring out love on everyone around them.
125. New crafting supplies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and brightening my day with a little bit of sunshine!